Contoh Soal Bahasa Inggris Kelas 6 untuk SD/MI



I. Choose the correct answer by crossing a, b, c, or d
1. Hello I am Ayu, I like... the flowers
a. Reading
b. Cooking
c. Planting
d. Cycling
2. A:...students are there in this classroom?
B: There are thirty two students
a. How
b. How much
c. How many
d. How often
3. A:... is your shirt?
B: It's one hundred thousand Rupiah
a. How
b. How much
c. How many
d. How often
4. Father : What is ... with you?
Son : I am afraid.
a. sick
b. big
c. small
d. wrong
5. Is Rina happy?
a. Yes, he is
b. No, he isn't 
c. Yes, she is
d. No, she isn't
The text is for number 6-8
Hi, my name is Yulia, I'm twelve years old and I live in Malang. I usually eat rice with fish or meat and I drink some milk or tea for breakfast. At school, I often eat a meatball and apple for lunch. But I also eat gado-gado. I don't eat any noodle, I don't like noodle! I sometimes eat fried rice for dinner.
6. Does Yulia like noodle?
a. Yes, she does
b. Yes, they do
c. Yes, he does
d. No, she doesn't
7. What does she like to eat for breakfast?
a. rice, fish or meat and milk or coffee
b. meatball and apple
c. noodle and gado gado
d. rice, fish or meat and milk or tea
8. Choose the correct statement from the text!
a. Yulia likes rice, fish, noodle but he doesn't like gado-gado
b. Yulia likes rice, noodle, fish but he doesn't like friedrice
c. Yulia likes rice, fish, noodle but he doesn't like meatball
d. Yulia likes rice, fish, meatball but he doesn't like noodle 
The table is for number 9-12
Hobbies Swimming Football Reading cooking
Firman X X
Hadi X
Fitri X

9. Do Hadi and Fitri like reading?
a. Yes, she does
b. Yes, he does
c. Yes, they do
d. No, they don't
10. Which one is the correct sentence?
a. Firman likes swimming, footbaal and reading, But he doesn't like cooking.
b. Hadi likes swimming and footbaal, But he doesn't like reading and cooking.
c. Fitri likes swimming, reading and cooking, but he doesn't like football.
d. Firman and Hadi like football, but they don't like reading and swimming.
11. Who likes swimming and football?
a. Hadi and Fitri
b. Firman and Fitri
c. Hadi and Firman
d. fitri and Hadi
12. Who doesn't like reading?
a. Fitri
b. Firman
c. Hadi and Fitri
d. Hadi and Firman
13. Father sits on the sofa. He wants to take a rest. He is a ....
a. Tired
b. Angry
c. happy
d. sleepy
14. I am hungry, I want to...
a. Sleep
b. Drink
c. Eat
d. take a rest
15. She... sleepy after studying
a. Feels
b. Wants
c. don't
d. makes
16. Feri is a... student, he never does his homework.
a. Diligent
b. Lazy
c. Happy
d. Angry
17. Mother: What do you feel? 
Nina : I feel
Mother : What do you want to drink?
Nina : I want to drink a glass of water.
a. thirsty
b. hungry
c. sleepy
d. softly
18. A: How is the boy?
B: He is....
a. Hungry
b. Sleepy
c. tired
d. strong
This text is for number 19-20
I am Lia. It is not good day for me.
I get 50. I am very sad.
I did not prepare well for the math test.
My father is disappointed with my test result.
19. How is Lia?
a. Good
b. Disappointed
c. well
d. sad
20. Why is Lia sad?
a. Because her father disappointed
b. Because she is not good
c. Because she didn't prepare well
d. Because she is not good day

II. Fill in the blank with the correct words / phrases
1. The students like ….


2. A: How do you feel?
B: I feel………. I want to eat burger



3. A: ……bags do you have? 
B: I have three bags
4. A: ………..is a cup of coffee?
B: It's three thousand rupiah.
5. Complete the message.
Dear Teacher,
……… I can't come to school today. I am sick right now. Aldi
6. A:How are you feeling? 
B:1 am feeling……


7. A: What is joni's hobby? 
B: His hobby is …..


8. I have ten thousand rupiah. I buy ice tea three thousand rupiah, then I buy bread five thousand rupiah. How much money do I have now?
I have ……. Rupiah

The dialogue is for number 9 and 10
Adi : Is it your belt, Beni?
Beni : Yes. It is.
Adi : How much is your belt?
Beni : It is ten thousand.
Adi : Thank you.
Beni : you are welcome.

9. How many children are there in the dialogue? There are….
10. A: Is the belt 20.000?
B: …..

III. Read thetext and answer these questions

Silvi is a student. She is a dilligent girl in her family. Her hobby is gardening. She has a beautiful garden behind her house. She is planting flowers in her garden. She waters the flowers every morning. Most of the flowers are bloom. Some butterflies come every morning. She feels happy to do her hobby.

Questions:
1. What is Silvi's hobby?
2. Does she have a beautiful garden?
3. When does she water the flowers?
4. Do some butterflies come every afternoon?
5. How does she feel

Download Contoh Soal Bahasa Inggris Kelas 6 untuk SD/MI

Post a Comment for "Contoh Soal Bahasa Inggris Kelas 6 untuk SD/MI"